Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: vandevanterSH on December 17, 2007, 09:45:12 pm
-
I have been unable to get my 3800+Mac Pro+Leopard to work properly. With the "old" drivers I got "off" colors. I waited for the updated drivers and have installed the 12-07 released drivers. With the new driver, the Epson printer utilities work properly, but trying to print from either LR or CS3, I get a "client-error-not-possible" error. I assume this is a OS error message. I have removed all of the old drivers and reinstalled the new one; I am connected via USB cable. The printer works fine with my Mac book Pro running Tiger.
Help would be appreciated; I am not terribly computer "handy" so if it doesn't work right out of the box, I am in trouble.
Thanks..Steve
-
I have a 3850, and my iMac is running Leopard with one of the latest Epson drivers.
I did the following:- downloaded the latest driver (from the Singapore site (http://www.epson.com.sg/epson/drivers/driver_download.htm) — N.B. the driver pages seem to be inaccessible at this time)
- ran the installer to uninstall the existing driver
- ran the installer to install the new driver
- reset my printer system. in System Preferences/Print & Fax, control-click on the Printers list and choose Reset printing system.
- clicked the + button and added my Epson 3850 again.
my Epson is connected via Ethernet/WiFi Bridge and it works fine.
I hope this helps.
regards,
Gregory
-
I have a 3850, and my iMac is running Leopard with one of the latest Epson drivers.
I did the following:- downloaded the latest driver (from the Singapore site (http://www.epson.com.sg/epson/drivers/driver_download.htm) — N.B. the driver pages seem to be inaccessible at this time)
- ran the installer to uninstall the existing driver
- ran the installer to install the new driver
- reset my printer system. in System Preferences/Print & Fax, control-click on the Printers list and choose Reset printing system.
- clicked the + button and added my Epson 3850 again.
my Epson is connected via Ethernet/WiFi Bridge and it works fine.
I hope this helps.
regards,
Gregory
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=161356\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks Gregory!! Followed your instructions and I am back in "business" with the Mac Pro.
Steve