Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: cn15 on December 14, 2007, 04:58:15 am

Title: ACR not opening multiple images
Post by: cn15 on December 14, 2007, 04:58:15 am
I have CS3 with ACR 4.1 Window version.  When I open multiple raw images in Bridge, ACR will only open one raw image at a time and I can't get a filmstrip display of multiple images in ACR.  If I open 3 raw images, I get 3 sequential ACR windows.   How do I get ACR to open multiple images?
Chuong
Title: ACR not opening multiple images
Post by: picnic on December 14, 2007, 08:46:27 am
Quote
I have CS3 with ACR 4.1 Window version.  When I open multiple raw images in Bridge, ACR will only open one raw image at a time and I can't get a filmstrip display of multiple images in ACR.  If I open 3 raw images, I get 3 sequential ACR windows.   How do I get ACR to open multiple images?
Chuong
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=160600\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'm assuming you want them all to open in the one ACR window.  I do this by using Ctrl to select the images and right clicking and choose 'open in Camera RAW'.

Diane
Title: ACR not opening multiple images
Post by: cn15 on December 15, 2007, 05:08:45 am
Thank you so much.  I got it to work.
Chuong