Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: readingdancer on December 13, 2007, 05:24:10 am
-
Hi All,
I have a Canon i9950 and every time I try and print a photograph at A3 size it results in the last couple of centimetres ( an inch ) on the top right of the print to have what looks like a green / brown smudge.
I have found a post by Googling that someone else had the identical problem, but I've not found a solution.
Has anyone else experienced this or have any idea what I should do?
Best regards,
Chris
readingdancer @ gmail dt com
My Photos on Photosig (http://www.photosig.com/go/users/userphotos?id=182752)
My work: Ava - Temporary Staff Management Software (http://www.ava.co.uk)
-
I've seen that on my i9900 only a couple of times -- when the paper's got a slight curl to it. Always it was on the Ilford Classic Gloss, which is a fairly thin paper. Other papers (Ilford Classic Pearl and Red River Aurora) have never given me this problem.
If it is the curl, try bending the paper slightly in the opposite direction.