Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: Holly S. on December 12, 2007, 12:50:04 pm

Title: LCD Screen Protection
Post by: Holly S. on December 12, 2007, 12:50:04 pm
Hi,

I did a search, but didn't turn up anything on this topic....

Do you use anything to protect your LCD screen from scratches? Would love to find something local in T.O., if possible, but will order online if necessary.

Thank you!
Holly
Title: LCD Screen Protection
Post by: argusray on December 13, 2007, 12:34:43 am
Quote
Hi,

I did a search, but didn't turn up anything on this topic....

Do you use anything to protect your LCD screen from scratches? Would love to find something local in T.O., if possible, but will order online if necessary.

Thank you!
Holly
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=160132\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


I went to my local office supply store (e.g., Staples) and purchased a packet of plastic sheets designed to cover a PDA screen.  I got a pack made by Palm.  The plastic was thicker than other versions I've used in the past.  I cut a sheet down to fit my camera's LCD screen (40D) and it has worked very well for the past two months.

Hope this helps.

Ron
Title: LCD Screen Protection
Post by: I CHNGE on December 14, 2007, 07:29:48 am
Quote
Hi,

I did a search, but didn't turn up anything on this topic....

Do you use anything to protect your LCD screen from scratches? Would love to find something local in T.O., if possible, but will order online if necessary.

Thank you!
Holly
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=160132\")


Lots of discussion in this thread...

[a href=\"http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15125]http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....showtopic=15125[/url]