Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: MarkKay on December 11, 2007, 06:14:10 pm

Title: Did the forum format change?
Post by: MarkKay on December 11, 2007, 06:14:10 pm
When i clicked on a topic within a forum, i would get all the responses and scroll through them and see where i left off. Now when I click on a topic, i get the original post and an outline with a list of all the responses but i need to click on each one to read what was posted.
I went through to see what i might have accidently changed in my control settings but nothing seems to have changed. Did I do something or did the format change?
Title: Did the forum format change?
Post by: DarkPenguin on December 11, 2007, 07:15:33 pm
Click standard instead of outline at the top of the forum post.
Title: Did the forum format change?
Post by: Richowens on December 11, 2007, 07:19:12 pm
Mark,

 Look on the upper right side of your post windo.....where it says outline,standard, linear and click on standard. You should be back where you were. You probably clicked on outline inadvertantly.

 HTH

 Rich
Title: Did the forum format change?
Post by: MarkKay on December 11, 2007, 10:28:17 pm
Thanks guys.. must have clicked that by mistake
Quote
Mark,

 Look on the upper right side of your post windo.....where it says outline,standard, linear and click on standard. You should be back where you were. You probably clicked on outline inadvertantly.

 HTH

 Rich
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=159971\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: Did the forum format change?
Post by: Jack Varney on December 12, 2007, 06:07:28 pm
The outline option should reduce traffic.

I have a question about threads that run multiple pages. Seems when I click on a message that is on page two or higher the outline entries displayed are the ones from earlier pages. This necessitates advancing the outline to the later pages to continue to more recent messages.

Am I missing something?