Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: G_Allen on December 11, 2007, 12:58:14 pm

Title: FS: Contax 645 35mm lens, body
Post by: G_Allen on December 11, 2007, 12:58:14 pm
Hello all,


For sale:


Contax 645 35mm f3.5 ultra-wide angle lens.
Great condition -- I can only find one tiny tiny superficial mark on the lens barrel, the rest looks brand new. I only used this lens twice. Super sharp lens on digital or film.
Come with caps, and the Contax 95mm UV filter (I think this cost $250 alone)

$1800 US


Contax 645 body. I never used it -- it was a back-up. Comes with front and backs caps.

$600 US

Please email me with any questions: info (at) plasticimage (dot) com

I'll be up in the US next week, and can ship from there.

Thanks!
Title: FS: Contax 645 35mm lens, body
Post by: G_Allen on December 13, 2007, 12:12:06 am
SOLD