Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: John Hollenberg on December 07, 2007, 04:59:16 pm

Title: Macworld Review of Canon iPF6100
Post by: John Hollenberg on December 07, 2007, 04:59:16 pm
http://www.macworld.com/2007/12/reviews/im...f6100/index.php (http://www.macworld.com/2007/12/reviews/imageprograf6100/index.php)

--John
Title: Macworld Review of Canon iPF6100
Post by: jpgentry on December 08, 2007, 12:41:45 am
I don't get the "catching up" comment.  Maybe catching up in sales but all things considered I've always considered them ahead since the ipf line came out.  I wouldn't move to HP or Epson even if they were less expensive.
Title: Macworld Review of Canon iPF6100
Post by: John Hollenberg on December 08, 2007, 09:48:02 am
Quote
I don't get the "catching up" comment.  Maybe catching up in sales but all things considered I've always considered them ahead since the ipf line came out.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=159185\")

In general I agree, and would have a hard time going back to clogging/ink swaps at this point.  For critique/discussion of the review, see this Wiki thread:

[a href=\"http://canonipf.wikispaces.com/message/view/FAQ/1979945]http://canonipf.wikispaces.com/message/view/FAQ/1979945[/url]

--John
Title: Macworld Review of Canon iPF6100
Post by: jerryrock on December 08, 2007, 11:11:32 am
You have to consider the source when reading reviews. I don't go to MacWorld for reviews of digital cameras or printers.  If it was a review of a Mac product or software, then I would readily consider their viewpoint.