Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: Dave Gurtcheff on December 07, 2007, 03:10:47 pm

Title: Number of shutter actuations on 1DS Mk II?
Post by: Dave Gurtcheff on December 07, 2007, 03:10:47 pm
I did a search on this site and did not come up with anything. Is there a way I can tell the number of shutter actuations on my 1DS Mk II?
Thanks in advance. BTW I use a PC.  
Dave
Title: Number of shutter actuations on 1DS Mk II?
Post by: Paul Sumi on December 07, 2007, 03:44:40 pm
Quote
I did a search on this site and did not come up with anything. Is there a way I can tell the number of shutter actuations on my 1DS Mk II?
Thanks in advance. BTW I use a PC.  
Dave
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=159046\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi Dave,

There's a program called, I believe, CanCount which will do this.  I don't have a link, but I'm sure you can Google it.

Paul
Title: Number of shutter actuations on 1DS Mk II?
Post by: Ralph Eisenberg on December 07, 2007, 04:58:17 pm
Quote
Hi Dave,

There's a program called, I believe, CanCount which will do this.  I don't have a link, but I'm sure you can Google it.

Paul
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=159058\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

CanCount is a good program, but you can also find the actuation number through a Raw converter like C1 Pro (file info) as well as PS.