Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Recked on December 07, 2007, 07:17:25 am

Title: FS: Nikon D200
Post by: Recked on December 07, 2007, 07:17:25 am
Hello,

I am selling one of my Nikon D200's. There are fewer then 500 actuations on this body and it is in excellent condition.

Looking to get approx. 950.00 to 1000.00 for the body though I am open to offers that are reasonable and fair.

Thank you
Title: FS: Nikon D200
Post by: Recked on March 20, 2008, 10:54:53 am
Not sure if I am expecting too much price wise so I am changing the price for the body, grip, lense etc. to $1,500.00 and I will pick up shipping and insurance.



Updated Offering:

D200 body as stated unused since initial post
MB-D200 Veritical/Battery Grip
12-24 f/4 lense (glass perfect)

Looking to get 1700.00. Priced new at B&H where I bought comes in at just under 2400.00.

I will throw in the MC-21 10 foot extension cord for the MC-3C Multi Function Remote Cord/Release. Neither have ever been used.

Please PM if you are interested.


Thank you
Title: FS: Nikon D200
Post by: Recked on March 23, 2008, 03:11:49 pm
Price updated to $1,500.00 for the body, lense, grip etc.
Title: FS: Nikon D200
Post by: Recked on March 24, 2008, 10:22:17 am
12-24 f/4 lense now sold.

Offering the D200 and vertical grip/battery holder (with two batteries) for $750.00.

I will throw in the remote release and extension.

thank you
Title: FS: Nikon D200
Post by: abliss on October 01, 2008, 05:48:50 pm
Wondering if this is still avail, I see it's been quite a while since the last post... I'd be interested in picking this up... let me know.