Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: number8 on December 07, 2007, 03:42:38 am
-
Is it possible to print on canvas with the 3800? With it I recieved some samples from Epson in which two canvas was included, but I've also heard that the 3800 is not made for canvas printing. No roll feeder...
-
http://people.csail.mit.edu/ericchan/dp/Ep...l#canvassupport (http://people.csail.mit.edu/ericchan/dp/Epson3800/faq.html#canvassupport)
-
Thank you Magnus, Thank you Eric! I've been reading your very very interesting web site! When I wrote Canvas i meant that canvas looking (and so called) paper, not a roll. On Hahnemule's web site you can see that other printer can print on that paper (ie: Epson 1800), but not 3800. I had an A5 try out when I bought that printer, bu I'm still looking for its driver!
-
Thanks Eric! Great site with a lot of useful information.