Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Harry Carpenter on December 06, 2007, 03:30:11 pm

Title: Z3100 Gloss enhancer scuffs very easily
Post by: Harry Carpenter on December 06, 2007, 03:30:11 pm
I am having an issue with inserting z3100 8x6 prints in card mounts.
I have to wrap the print in card and then slide it in then remove the wrap by sliding it out. Unless I do this every print is getting marked or scratched when inserting it. Is there a dry time for GE or am I expecting too much. My feeling is that the finished prints are not suitable for handling as they mark too easily.
Title: Z3100 Gloss enhancer scuffs very easily
Post by: rdonson on December 06, 2007, 06:38:56 pm
Quote
I am having an issue with inserting z3100 8x6 prints in card mounts.
I have to wrap the print in card and then slide it in then remove the wrap by sliding it out. Unless I do this every print is getting marked or scratched when inserting it. Is there a dry time for GE or am I expecting too much. My feeling is that the finished prints are not suitable for handling as they mark too easily.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=158770\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

My experiences have been that GE is somewhat delicate.  Easily scratched with a finger nail.