Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Henry Goh on December 05, 2007, 01:09:38 pm

Title: Alpharag ArtCare Mat Board 32" x 40" - 4 Ply Antiq
Post by: Henry Goh on December 05, 2007, 01:09:38 pm
I need to buy Alpharag ArtCare Mat Board 32" x 40" - (4 Ply Antique White).  I need about 200 pcs to be shipped to Singapore.  This order will be repeated every few months.  Could someone who knows where/whom I should contact to buy the mat boards please give me a leg up.  I'm having a real hard time finding a supplier.  Thanks.
Title: Alpharag ArtCare Mat Board 32" x 40" - 4 Ply Antiq
Post by: Henry Goh on December 05, 2007, 08:23:38 pm
Quote
I need to buy Alpharag ArtCare Mat Board 32" x 40" - (4 Ply Antique White).  I need about 200 pcs to be shipped to Singapore.  This order will be repeated every few months.  Could someone who knows where/whom I should contact to buy the mat boards please give me a leg up.  I'm having a real hard time finding a supplier.  Thanks.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=158450\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

bump up in case it was missed over.
Title: Alpharag ArtCare Mat Board 32" x 40" - 4 Ply Antiq
Post by: madmanchan on December 06, 2007, 12:25:18 pm
Have you tried Talas in New York? talasonline.com
Title: Alpharag ArtCare Mat Board 32" x 40" - 4 Ply Antiq
Post by: Michael A. Smith on January 31, 2009, 07:27:12 pm
Do you still need regular orders of Alpha Rag ArtCare Mat Board 32" x 40" in Antique White?

I believe Superior Archival Materials can help you at the best possible price.

Michael A. Smith