Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Peter F on December 02, 2007, 01:19:20 pm
-
I recently imported several versionsof the same photo, each of which had been resized to different dimensions in PS several years ago. (example: original, 1000 pixel wide, and 300 pixel wide versions)
In LR is there a way to tell the dimensions of each picture, in either library or develop mode. In this particular case I was able to tell because I had put a hint in the image file name and had imported to LR with the image file name unchanged). But nevertheless.... there must be a better way to find out.
Thanks,
Peter F.
-
Library module, metadata EXIF gives dimensions
Tom Moore
-
Peter,
Control/command J will bring up the view options. There you can select to view cropped dimensions above or below the thumbnail in grid view. In loupe view you can choose an overlay display. In develope you can toggle the display with control/command I and then toggle between them with the I key.
Explore and enjoy.
HTH
Rich
-
Thank you. I am all set now. Found it both in Library and Develop. Excellent. No complaints.
Peter F.