Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: CynthiaM on December 02, 2007, 08:55:35 am
-
Not sure if this is the correct forum in which to post this, but I'm sure you all will re-direct me if this is inapropriate.
I'm looking for an online source that can do fine art printing on an assortment of papers like Hahnemuhle, Epson. I can only print up to 13 inches and sometimes need to print wider.
Please, no responses that you will do this for me. I want a legitmate on line business.
Thanks.
-
http://www.adamsoneditions.com/ (http://www.adamsoneditions.com/)
I think this is a real high end outfit.
-
You do realize that some of us have businesses where we print for artists. Not all of the posters here are solely photographers.
So, now that you have subtly insulted those of us who do it for a living, good luck with your search.
-
...or you could try Nash Editions or Hunter Editions. You will find these are top of the line.
-
Not sure if this is the correct forum in which to post this, but I'm sure you all will re-direct me if this is inapropriate.
I'm looking for an online source that can do fine art printing on an assortment of papers like Hahnemuhle, Epson. I can only print up to 13 inches and sometimes need to print wider.
Please, no responses that you will do this for me. I want a legitmate on line business.
Thanks.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=157646\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
funny, didn't know that having a business "online" makes one legitimate.
Guess I'd better stop printing for others ... don't want to be illegitimate.
-
ummmmmmm
"Foot meet mouth"
"Mouth meet foot"
Glass of water anyone
-
Thank you for uour replies
-
Thank you for uour replies
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=157756\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Whoops! Typo. That should read "your replies."
-
Where are you based? There is Fauxfilm Print Studio (http://www.fauxfilm.co.uk) , they are in the UK though.