Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: RicAgu on December 01, 2007, 07:20:04 pm
-
Just picked up my new MacBook pro 2.6ghz processor machine and installed CS3 & LR with no problems.
I have downloaded the new version of C1 3.7.7 into the machine from the internet and it does not work. I have tried installing it from a newly purchased CD with C1 Pro 3.7.6 on it and it keeps giving me a failure notice.
Does anyone have any experience advise or voodoo with this type of machine and C1?
HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Just picked up my new MacBook pro 2.6ghz processor machine and installed CS3 & LR with no problems.
I have downloaded the new version of C1 3.7.7 into the machine from the internet and it does not work. I have tried installing it from a newly purchased CD with C1 Pro 3.7.6 on it and it keeps giving me a failure notice.
Does anyone have any experience advise or voodoo with this type of machine and C1?
HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=157564\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I'm willing to bet that you have Leopard on your new machine. Go over to the Phase One user to user forum and search under Mac OS, you'll find instructions on how to unpack the software and manually install it. There are some other issues with using the software under 10.5 that should be fixed in the next release (3.7.8)
-
forgot to mention.
PREINSTALLED WITH LEOPARD!!!!!!!!!
-
forgot to mention.
PREINSTALLED WITH LEOPARD!!!!!!!!!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=157566\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I told you so...:+}
See if you can copy your Whole other C-1 Application folder from another Computer!! And drag it over or through an external HD...
You won't be able to tether with CAnon ...Yet!
Hey Ric
You Bone head...:+}
Snook
-
Yeah it is in the new Laptop I am taking to Paris.
I am going try the work around in the Phase Forums.
I don't shoot Canon anymore except for the eCommerce gig. I guess I'll be shooting to card and dumping.
I hope 3.7.8. is out soon.
-
Yeah it is in the new Laptop I am taking to Paris.
I am going try the work around in the Phase Forums.
I don't shoot Canon anymore except for the eCommerce gig. I guess I'll be shooting to card and dumping.
I hope 3.7.8. is out soon.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=157578\")
I was going through the same problem and it worked for me after all. try here [a href=\"http://forum.phaseone.com/viewtopic.php?t=4368]> Link[/url]
Also read these links:
Link #1 > Here (http://www.phaseone.com/HOME/Content/Support/Article.aspx?articleid=1382&LanguageID=1&layoutid=SupportSite%20-%20Main)
Link #2 > Here (http://forum.phaseone.com/viewtopic.php?t=4518)
However, I want to exchange my 15" Powerbook Pro 2.4ghz for 17" 2.6ghz, 4gig RAM, 7200rpm HD and I am not sure is that going to create any further problems, I truly hope not.....
I hope it helps!
-
Yeah it is in the new Laptop I am taking to Paris.
I am going try the work around in the Phase Forums.
I don't shoot Canon anymore except for the eCommerce gig. I guess I'll be shooting to card and dumping.
I hope 3.7.8. is out soon.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=157578\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
To Paris, Ric ? I look forward to buying you a drink !
Edmund
-
Natasa,
Thanks for those links. Will be doing that today and testing rigorously.
Edmund,
Got your email and will reply through there. Look forward to grabbing that drink. Wondered where you went.
Best,
Ric
-
I'm busily using my Mamiya/P45+ for street shooting until I get the handling to be intuitive, and am trying to decide whether it is working as it should (horizontal stripes on some Hi-Iso images). Because of this I'm a bit less present on the forum.
Edmund,
Got your email and will reply through there. Look forward to grabbing that drink. Wondered where you went.
Best,
Ric
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=157668\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]