Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: jpjespersen on November 30, 2007, 09:08:25 pm

Title: Long Exposures with P45+
Post by: jpjespersen on November 30, 2007, 09:08:25 pm
Hello,
I just started a new blog for anyone who is interested.  It concerns the P45+ and long exposures.  Please tell me what you think, many more images coming.
http://p45plus.typepad.com (http://p45plus.typepad.com)

JP Jespersen
Title: Long Exposures with P45+
Post by: Natasa Stojsic on November 30, 2007, 11:41:35 pm
Quote
Hello,
I just started a new blog for anyone who is interested.  It concerns the P45+ and long exposures.  Please tell me what you think, many more images coming.
http://p45plus.typepad.com (http://p45plus.typepad.com)

JP Jespersen
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=157388\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


[span style=\'font-size:11pt;line-height:100%\']Excellent Idea, I have not seen one yet......[/span]
Title: Long Exposures with P45+
Post by: Mike W on December 01, 2007, 02:37:29 am
Great idea JP!

(you know how I feel about long exposures :-))