Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: stever on November 29, 2007, 11:06:05 pm

Title: can't find catalogs on external drive
Post by: stever on November 29, 2007, 11:06:05 pm
when i go to "open catalog" it doesn't see catalogs on my external drive

i've opened these catalogs before???
Title: can't find catalogs on external drive
Post by: stever on November 29, 2007, 11:27:19 pm
sorry, figured it out, need to hit "choose"
Title: can't find catalogs on external drive
Post by: 18tito93 on December 02, 2007, 10:37:55 am
Quote
sorry, figured it out, need to hit "choose"
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=157158\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'm just having the same problem. Lightroom suddenly cannot open files from an external hard drive, but will open files from my computer’s hard drive. This started right after I tried unsuccessfully to export a file to the external hard drive in question. Outside of Lightroom, I can access all files in this external HD.

Where is it that you click "choose"?