Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: david o on November 29, 2007, 06:02:50 pm

Title: OS 10.4.11
Post by: david o on November 29, 2007, 06:02:50 pm
Hi,
a little bit of topic but I think I should share my experience...
I download the upgrade 10.4.11 and Airport doesn't grab anymore the network... I share my connexion from my ibook.
If you already download it and think an upgrade to Leopard will sort it out think again... the problem remain. a friend of mine did and still have the Airport problem. I heard there is more trouble for some machine.
So like some windows user I downgrade from 10.4.11 to 10.4.10
and I go back in front of my TV to look at the commercial where mac have fun at windows users... I think I missed something...

 
Title: OS 10.4.11
Post by: Wayne Fox on November 30, 2007, 07:17:34 pm
no problems here with multiple macs, Macbooks and iMacs.
Title: OS 10.4.11
Post by: francois on December 01, 2007, 03:32:54 am
No problem here. But some websites (macfixit.com?) reported that a few users had problem with Airport reception.
Title: OS 10.4.11
Post by: The View on December 01, 2007, 12:28:20 pm
No problem here as well.

If your mac is still under warranty, check with apple care.
Title: OS 10.4.11
Post by: Robert Spoecker on December 01, 2007, 03:03:15 pm
I had no problems with Tiger 10.4.1 but when I upgraded to Leopard 10.5 Airport became very flaky on my new MacBook Pro, so I reverted to 10.4.1 for about a week or so. I then heard there was an upgrade to 10.5.1 so I loaded up Leopard again hoping things would work long enough to download the upgrade. This worked fine and I now am happy to say I have a stable system again.

Robert

P.S. The cute little application Photo Booth worked under Leopard, but did not work under Tiger. Go figure  

Robert
Title: OS 10.4.11
Post by: The View on December 02, 2007, 09:19:02 pm
I'm glad Tiger is stable, and I'm not even thinking of upgrading to Leopard until it will come automatically with my next computer.