Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: David WM on November 27, 2007, 06:31:40 pm

Title: Base plate to match H1 quick coupling
Post by: David WM on November 27, 2007, 06:31:40 pm
I am using a H1 with an eMotion22. On the tripod head I have the H1 Quick coupling which attaches directly to the built in plate on the base of the H1 body. It is an excelent camera- tripod head quick release attachment system.  
I have a Cambo WDS coming and I will be swapping between the H1 and WDS in the field. So I am wondering if anyone has an idea on what base plate I might need to attach to the WDS which will fit the H1 quick coupling. Any suggestions appreciated.

David
Title: Base plate to match H1 quick coupling
Post by: RicAgu on November 27, 2007, 06:50:41 pm
Hassy quick release plate.  

I actually have two of them with a Hassy Quick release adapter for your tripod head.  I will sell the entire set for $300.00. which is pretty good with Free shipping

Best,

Ric
Title: Base plate to match H1 quick coupling
Post by: RicAgu on November 27, 2007, 07:00:46 pm
Actually forget it.

I thought I still had the Hassy but I sold it.  I have the Linhof quick release system.

Best,

Ric