Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: msmack on November 27, 2007, 02:24:01 pm

Title: The History Panel
Post by: msmack on November 27, 2007, 02:24:01 pm
After I developed an image I looked at adding some presets, which I did not use.
Is there a way to go back to a certain area in the history and proceed from there? (Such as you can do in the History Panel in PS)

Merrill
Title: The History Panel
Post by: dedalus on November 27, 2007, 04:55:58 pm
Quote
After I developed an image I looked at adding some presets, which I did not use.
Is there a way to go back to a certain area in the history and proceed from there? (Such as you can do in the History Panel in PS)

Merrill
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=156483\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Open the History panel in Develop mode an click at the history state you want to
return to. Then just proceed from there.