Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: mcfoto on November 24, 2007, 08:42:30 pm

Title: Shoot in Mumbai India
Post by: mcfoto on November 24, 2007, 08:42:30 pm
Hi
We might be shooting a studio shoot in Mumbai India next week. I was wondering if there are any equipment rentals ie Aptus 22/Mamiya mount. Also is there any Profoto gear & assistants including a digital tech. I might have to take my gear with me. Also are there any well equiped photo studios.
Thanks Denis
Title: Shoot in Mumbai India
Post by: thsinar on November 24, 2007, 09:30:51 pm
hi Denis,

You may contact my distributor in Mumbay, Chetan Bhende: he is the exclusive Profoto distributor and might help you for the light part and possibly give you some contacts:

Chetan Bhende Photography
Flat 3, Bhende Apts., Kennedy Bridge
Nanachowk
Mumbai 400 007

Mobile: (+91) 982 003 0023
Phone: Office: (+91) 222 386 51 13
Phone: Studio: (+91) 222 386 15 76
Fax: (+91) 222 389 26 17
Residence: (+91) 22 389 26 18
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]

Best regards,
Thierry

Quote
Hi
We might be shooting a studio shoot in Mumbai India next week. I was wondering if there are any equipment rentals ie Aptus 22/Mamiya mount. Also is there any Profoto gear & assistants including a digital tech. I might have to take my gear with me. Also are there any well equiped photo studios.
Thanks Denis
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=155641\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]