Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: kaimaui on November 22, 2007, 03:03:42 am
-
Hi,
I finally received my Mamiya AFD body which I purchased used on e-bay. I had already acquired a used 55-110mm AF lens and a new ZD back. After not being able to make the Auto focus work I read the instructions; set the camera duplication the images in the instructions but I am still unable to make the autofocus work.
Focus confirmation works perfectly.
No matter what settings I select the MF remains displayed on the grip LCD and the lens will not autofocus.
Has anybody else come across this problem?
Is it something that I am forgetting. Could the be some menu setting that I am forgetting?
Any advise / help would be appreciated.
Thanks
KAI
-
I found the problem need to slide the ring forward on the lens.
KAI
Hi,
I finally received my Mamiya AFD body which I purchased used on e-bay. I had already acquired a used 55-110mm AF lens and a new ZD back. After not being able to make the Auto focus work I read the instructions; set the camera duplication the images in the instructions but I am still unable to make the autofocus work.
Focus confirmation works perfectly.
No matter what settings I select the MF remains displayed on the grip LCD and the lens will not autofocus.
Has anybody else come across this problem?
Is it something that I am forgetting. Could the be some menu setting that I am forgetting?
Any advise / help would be appreciated.
Thanks
KAI
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=154879\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]