Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: tudor on November 19, 2007, 06:19:51 pm

Title: LR printer log
Post by: tudor on November 19, 2007, 06:19:51 pm
I have been using Qimage for printing, one very useful feature is its log file to track printer activity, and job settings.  I find that using Qimage as an "Additional External Editor" works fine with a TIFF file passed for processing with the "-edit" extension.

I want to use LR for printing small prints, as the quality seems very similar.  Does it generate a log file ?

thanks, Tudor.
Title: LR printer log
Post by: Arnaud73 on December 10, 2007, 09:29:09 am
I've never seen any log file.
Title: LR printer log
Post by: John.Murray on December 12, 2007, 02:56:11 pm
Since you are running Qimage, I'll assume you are running Windows

By default - every print job is logged in the Windows System Log - Start | Cpanel | Administrative Tools | Event Viewer. or eventvwr.msc  Lots of filter options to get listing down specifics.  Vista user's will encounter a UAC prompt

hth  - John