Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Tim Gray on November 16, 2007, 07:53:00 pm

Title: Lightroom Export Question
Post by: Tim Gray on November 16, 2007, 07:53:00 pm
Don't think this is possible, but thought I'd ask anyway...

Is there any way to set up Export to always export to a subdirectory (eg: always named 'converted') of the directory of the original RAW image.  I often forget to simply "export" when moving to a new directory for the first time - since I usually 'Export with previous'
(keyboard short cut programmed into my wacom tablet).

tia
Title: Lightroom Export Question
Post by: ranjans on November 17, 2007, 12:28:49 am
Quote
Don't think this is possible, but thought I'd ask anyway...

Is there any way to set up Export to always export to a subdirectory (eg: always named 'converted') of the directory of the original RAW image.  I often forget to simply "export" when moving to a new directory for the first time - since I usually 'Export with previous'
(keyboard short cut programmed into my wacom tablet).

tia
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=153432\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I too wanted the same feature but the answer is no you manually have to browse to the directory & create a sub folder, its so simple to do this but adobe has chosen not to implement this as yet.

Thats another example of LR forced workflow.