Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: paulbk on November 12, 2007, 04:47:10 pm

Title: Lightroom 1.2 is here
Post by: paulbk on November 12, 2007, 04:47:10 pm
My computer just updated to Lightroom 1.2.
I know nothing more than that.
It's new........... yes?
Or am I still foggy from a 700 mile, 500 shot weekend?

p
Title: Lightroom 1.2 is here
Post by: Kagetsu on November 12, 2007, 04:58:39 pm
Quote
My computer just updated to Lightroom 1.2.
I know nothing more than that.
It's new........... yes?
Or am I still foggy from a 700 mile, 500 shot weekend?

p
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=152227\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


I think you may have been asleep for a while. I've been using 1.2 since I bought it... About a month ago (so can't say prior to that, but it's definantly been out a little by now. )

Oh well. You've caught up now.
Title: Lightroom 1.2 is here
Post by: paulbk on November 12, 2007, 05:06:23 pm
I think my house lost power while I was gone. Anyway, Lightroom updated when I started... faked me out. I thought it was new.
must be the road fog..

Quote
I think you may have been asleep for a while. I've been using 1.2 since I bought it... About a month ago (so can't say prior to that, but it's definantly been out a little by now. )

Oh well. You've caught up now.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=152232\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]