Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: stevietheb on November 12, 2007, 01:48:09 pm

Title: Inkpress Velvet and Linen ICC Profiles
Post by: stevietheb on November 12, 2007, 01:48:09 pm
I picked up these two papers from my local dealer:

Inkpress Linen Texture
Weight: 250gsm
Thick: 15.0mil
Bright: 92%
100% cotton rag, textured surface

Inkpress Velvet 300
Weight: 300gsm
Thick: 22.0mil
Bright: 92%
100% cotton rag, velvet surface

Both boxes proudly proclaim: "Profiles available for download at www.inkpresspaper.com."

However, all of my searching at their site has turned up nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions for profiles? I have emailed Inkpress, but have not yet heard back from them.

Thanks!
Title: Inkpress Velvet and Linen ICC Profiles
Post by: cee.jay on November 18, 2007, 02:57:49 pm
What printer?  I've got an epson R2400 profile, thankfully, since I still have the paper and don't see it on their site any longer.
Title: Inkpress Velvet and Linen ICC Profiles
Post by: stevietheb on November 18, 2007, 11:03:18 pm
Quote
What printer?  I've got an epson R2400 profile, thankfully, since I still have the paper and don't see it on their site any longer.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=153906\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I've got a 3800...guessing the 2400 profile won't be so good for me...