Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: maxgruzen on November 12, 2007, 12:42:20 am

Title: Flag as Rejected problem
Post by: maxgruzen on November 12, 2007, 12:42:20 am
Sometimes when I " flag as rejected" an image , lightroom automatically moves on to the next image. However sometimes it doesn't and I have to use the arrow to advance.  Anyone else have this problem or am I missing something?
Title: Flag as Rejected problem
Post by: rugydp on November 12, 2007, 02:26:03 am
Quote
Sometimes when I " flag as rejected" an image , lightroom automatically moves on to the next image. However sometimes it doesn't ...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=152060\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Do you have the 'show only flagged and unflagged items' filters active? In this case the rejected image disappears immediately and lightroom moves you to the next one. When no filters are active all images are shown no matter what flag you set.
Title: Flag as Rejected problem
Post by: tomrock on November 12, 2007, 07:39:51 am
If the caps lock key is turned on LR will automatically advance.
Title: Flag as Rejected problem
Post by: rugydp on November 12, 2007, 09:42:12 am
Quote
If the caps lock key is turned on LR will automatically advance.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=152096\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Wow, that's great. Didn't know that. Thanks.
Title: Flag as Rejected problem
Post by: maxgruzen on November 12, 2007, 12:03:23 pm
Quote
If the caps lock key is turned on LR will automatically advance.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=152096\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Wow is right Tomrock. If that's witten somewhere I sure missed it. Thank you.