Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: mcculloched on November 09, 2007, 06:15:56 pm

Title: epson 3800 won't print 4x6
Post by: mcculloched on November 09, 2007, 06:15:56 pm
Hi All-

I'm having trouble printing to 4x6 on my epson 3800.  I don't have any trouble printing to other sizes.  When I send the job to the printer, the printer pulls it in, lets it sit for a few seconds and then just feeds the paper through.

Any thoughts?
-Ed
Title: epson 3800 won't print 4x6
Post by: canlogic on November 09, 2007, 09:01:51 pm
I think it is the same with my 4000 and 7880 in that the smallest size is 8.5x11
Title: epson 3800 won't print 4x6
Post by: AaronPhotog on November 09, 2007, 10:39:32 pm
It needs to be fed through the sheet feeder only, not the rear or the front, short edge first, and I think it has to be one of the following paper types; Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi-Gloss.  According to the specs, you should be able to do 3.5" x 5".  You might try setting a custom size for your paper type if it's not one of the two listed.