Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: switters on November 06, 2007, 09:10:41 pm

Title: Printing problem with Epson R2400 & Aurora Fine Ar
Post by: switters on November 06, 2007, 09:10:41 pm
I've never seen this before, and I've printed on many different types of paper.  I'm running OS X with an Epson R2400, and these vertical bands appear in both ABW and Color mode.  I'm using Aurora Fine Art Natural paper.

I've run the print head alignment in the Epson Utility to no avail.

Any ideas?

[attachment=3717:attachment]
Title: Printing problem with Epson R2400 & Aurora Fine Ar
Post by: mcnally on November 09, 2007, 08:27:34 am
Have you tried using any other paper?
Title: Printing problem with Epson R2400 & Aurora Fine Ar
Post by: switters on November 09, 2007, 08:33:00 am
Quote
Have you tried using any other paper?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=151486\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

The problem was solved by a head cleaning and second alignment, as well as leaving the printer alone for a day (suggested elsewhere).

Chris