Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Gpowell on November 06, 2007, 01:07:27 pm

Title: Epson 2200 where to buy
Post by: Gpowell on November 06, 2007, 01:07:27 pm
I have an epson 2200 and was wondering if anyone had some suggestions on where to buy ink for this printer.  I use to get it from a company in FL but they have since gone out of business.  Any ideas.

Thanks.

Gary
Title: Epson 2200 where to buy
Post by: rdonson on November 06, 2007, 01:49:13 pm
I've always purchased ink for my 2200 from Atlex (http://www.atlex.com/epson-stylus-inkjet-printer/photo_2200_printer_paper_ink.htm).

Great prices and great service.
Title: Epson 2200 where to buy
Post by: sojournerphoto on November 06, 2007, 01:53:41 pm
Quote
I have an epson 2200 and was wondering if anyone had some suggestions on where to buy ink for this printer.  I use to get it from a company in FL but they have since gone out of business.  Any ideas.

Thanks.

Gary
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=150929\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Or try a continuous ink system
Title: Epson 2200 where to buy
Post by: Gpowell on November 08, 2007, 01:10:22 pm
Quote
I have an epson 2200 and was wondering if anyone had some suggestions on where to buy ink for this printer.  I use to get it from a company in FL but they have since gone out of business.  Any ideas.

Thanks.

Gary
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=150929\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: Epson 2200 where to buy
Post by: Dave Carter on November 08, 2007, 03:32:32 pm
I like Altex also.  Always get great service on delivery.
Good luck,
Dave