Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: David Budd on November 06, 2007, 12:48:53 am
-
I have downloaded the latest firmware this morning-TR12-TR_06_00_00-8_mvl31-x86-opt_B.dmg.
I am using a Mac (10.4.10) and each time I try to update the front panel on the printer shows the following message:
Update failed_invalid file
I was wondering if anyone else has had similar problems
Thanks
-
I have downloaded the latest firmware this morning-TR12-TR_06_00_00-8_mvl31-x86-opt_B.dmg.
I am using a Mac (10.4.10) and each time I try to update the front panel on the printer shows the following message:
Update failed_invalid file
I was wondering if anyone else has had similar problems
Thanks
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=150842\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Did you unzip the file? The firmwarefile ends with .fmw!
Best,
Clem
-
Yes the file has been unzipped:
TR12-TR_06_00_00-8_mvl31-x86-opt_B.fmw
I was wondering if I need to download the new driver before installing the firmware
-
Yes the file has been unzipped:
TR12-TR_06_00_00-8_mvl31-x86-opt_B.fmw
I was wondering if I need to download the new driver before installing the firmware
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=150863\")
No incompatibilities like a Z3100PS instead of a Z3100 ? Don't know whether that would give a more meaningful error warning. Are the firmware packages different for Mac and Windows ? I used the old Easy Printer Care utility for the firmware upgrade on my Windows XP system but the old driver was deleted before I started. No problems here.
Ernst Dinkla
try: [a href=\"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wide_Inkjet_Printers/]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wide_Inkjet_Printers/[/url]
-
Just thought I would post this update on my problems with updating the latest firmware.
The problem was solved buy installing the new driver before upgrading the new firmware