Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: H1/A75 Guy on November 03, 2007, 04:15:48 pm

Title: FS: H1 $2,500US
Post by: H1/A75 Guy on November 03, 2007, 04:15:48 pm
Low mileage, well maintained H1 kit:

H1, Prism Finder, 80mm Lens, 120/220 Film Back, (H2) Li-ion Battery, Li-ion Battery Charger, Firmware v. 9.2.2.


$2,500 plus pack/ship/insurance

David
Title: FS: H1 $2,500US
Post by: BlasR on November 03, 2007, 05:47:00 pm
Hello,
 may I ask, what is pack?

Thank you

BlasR

 

are you mad at a75?

  I'm mad to p45+

alot of people are mad
Title: FS: H1 $2,500US
Post by: H1/A75 Guy on November 03, 2007, 05:59:12 pm
Quote
may I ask, what is pack?
are you mad at a75?

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=150452\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Pack as in 'packaging' when I take the unit to my shipper to be carefully packed and shipped. I'm not mad at A75 or Hassey in the slightest. I'm thinking of getting a Leaf AFi that would include the faster version of the Leaf back. If this stuff doesn't sell at these ridiculously low prices I'm still in. And happy!
Title: FS: H1 $2,500US
Post by: BlasR on November 03, 2007, 06:17:39 pm
Ok, Sold.

I send you a personal message.

Thank You.

BlasR
Title: FS: H1 $2,500US
Post by: mikemigs on November 04, 2007, 10:05:19 pm
Please check your PM. Thanks.
Title: FS: H1 $2,500US
Post by: H1/A75 Guy on November 06, 2007, 02:39:50 pm
H1 replaced by A75/H1 bundle.

Details can be found on the FOR SALE forum under the heading, "Bundled Hasselblad H1 and Leaf Aptus A75/H Mount".

David