Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: caddy on November 01, 2007, 08:28:39 pm

Title: LR has "lost" photoshop
Post by: caddy on November 01, 2007, 08:28:39 pm
Control-e no longer works in LR.  When I look in preferences, it the top says "Edit in Adobe Photoshop (not found).

Unlike the Additional External Editor, there is no Choose button for the primary editor.  Anyone know how I can tell where LR to find the PS executable?
Title: LR has "lost" photoshop
Post by: CatOne on November 01, 2007, 10:08:28 pm
Quote
Control-e no longer works in LR.  When I look in preferences, it the top says "Edit in Adobe Photoshop (not found).

Unlike the Additional External Editor, there is no Choose button for the primary editor.  Anyone know how I can tell where LR to find the PS executable?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=150141\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Platform?  If this is the Mac you could try rebuilding the launch services database.

If it's Windows maybe you need to re-install the OS and all applications to try and fix that abortion known as a registry  
Title: LR has "lost" photoshop
Post by: sylvan on November 04, 2007, 10:13:29 pm
Edit in Photoshop command is missing (http://www.adobe.com/go/kb401629)