Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: vgogolak on October 31, 2007, 12:39:05 pm
-
I don't have a web site, so I assume no URL. How can I get an Avatar in?
Do you need to have the site up all the time?
seems strange,, in most fora, you just upload the avatar from your desktop.
any help?
Thx
Victor
-
There are LL base avatars you can use, but to put in your own you need to have an image online somewhere. I suppose you could create an image and put it on Flickr or a site like that if you don't have your own website...
Mike.
-
I don't have a web site, so I assume no URL. How can I get an Avatar in?
Do you need to have the site up all the time?
seems strange,, in most fora, you just upload the avatar from your desktop.
any help?
Thx
Victor
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=149819\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Mine sits in a folder of files in my .Mac account. As long as you put the image somewhere that it can be directed to by a URL it will work.
Probably plenty of places that "host" pictures would work.