Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: picnic on October 29, 2007, 12:28:21 pm

Title: Lightroom News--where/what??
Post by: picnic on October 29, 2007, 12:28:21 pm
Did I miss something or did Lightroom News just disappear or morph into something else?  I went to give a link for it today to someone and its not available.  Perhaps the site is just down--or perhaps there isn't 'news' per se for Lightroom, so.....

Diane
Title: Lightroom News--where/what??
Post by: KeithR on October 29, 2007, 05:23:01 pm
Quote
Did I miss something or did Lightroom News just disappear or morph into something else?  I went to give a link for it today to someone and its not available.  Perhaps the site is just down--or perhaps there isn't 'news' per se for Lightroom, so.....

Diane
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=149360\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Must be your connection as I had no trouble getting it. It anounces another pod cast. This time with Jay Maisel, Greg Gorman, and Seth Resnick.
Title: Lightroom News--where/what??
Post by: PECourtejoie on October 30, 2007, 05:11:57 am
Do not forget the dash, it is lightroom-news.com;  lightroomnews.com was almost cybersquatted by the napp.