Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: a_krause on October 23, 2007, 04:15:00 pm
-
Hey there
i have an epson 2400 and trying to make double sided prints. I am printing on 11x17 inch paper and pretty much have 4 5x7 prints on each side. the goal is to print one side, flip it over and print the second. and then cut it out so have a 5x7 on each side. unfortunately prints arent lining up. i tried measuring it and it looks like its 1/16th off, but then when I correct for that in the photoshop dialogue it still isnt coming out correctly. has anyone had this problem and any ideas?
-
Hey there
i have an epson 2400 and trying to make double sided prints. I am printing on 11x17 inch paper and pretty much have 4 5x7 prints on each side. the goal is to print one side, flip it over and print the second. and then cut it out so have a 5x7 on each side. unfortunately prints arent lining up. i tried measuring it and it looks like its 1/16th off, but then when I correct for that in the photoshop dialogue it still isnt coming out correctly. has anyone had this problem and any ideas?
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=148186\")
hmmm... try this
[a href=\"http://www.computer-darkroom.com/ps7_page/page_layout.htm]http://www.computer-darkroom.com/ps7_page/page_layout.htm[/url]
-
hmmm... try this
http://www.computer-darkroom.com/ps7_page/page_layout.htm (http://www.computer-darkroom.com/ps7_page/page_layout.htm)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=148197\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
i think i love you. thank you!
-
i think i love you. thank you!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=148259\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I can't understand why they haven't fixed these alignment issues. This has been going on a long time.
Man, try to get a decent presentation or portfolio going with some precision, and yuh -uh-uh-uck!!!
Glad you found this useful - I pulled my hair out until I found it myself long ago.
Best wishes -
Mark (in sunny Florida)