Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: ChasP505 on October 19, 2007, 08:47:17 am

Title: HP Photosmart Pro Print Plug-In
Post by: ChasP505 on October 19, 2007, 08:47:17 am
Does the HP Photosmart Pro Print Plug-In for PS CS3 work for an amateur level printer like the B8350? And if yes, where can I download the plug-in?
Title: HP Photosmart Pro Print Plug-In
Post by: neil snape on October 19, 2007, 10:48:15 am
Quote
Does the HP Photosmart Pro Print Plug-In for PS CS3 work for an amateur level printer like the B8350? And if yes, where can I download the plug-in?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=147153\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
It does show as being available for the 8750, the 9180, and the Z printers. I have no experience with the 8350.
Title: HP Photosmart Pro Print Plug-In
Post by: ChasP505 on October 19, 2007, 11:07:37 am
But I can't find anywhere to actually download it. Does anyone have a copy of it?
Title: HP Photosmart Pro Print Plug-In
Post by: b2martin on October 19, 2007, 11:44:17 am
HP has not released a Photosmart Pro Plug-in for Photoshop CS3.
Title: HP Photosmart Pro Print Plug-In
Post by: ChasP505 on October 19, 2007, 12:46:35 pm
Quote
HP has not released a Photosmart Pro Plug-in for Photoshop CS3.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=147206\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Well that's odd... They seemed to be discussing it and using it in the Camera To Print video.

I went back and checked and you are correct. Thanks for responding!