Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Morgan_Moore on October 17, 2007, 09:50:05 am
-
just scored one of these (Metz 60 CT-4)
thought it might make a handy walkaround flash for my H1
just remembered the trigger voltage horror stories
is it safe
(I am planning to use a good old PC cord synch lead)
S
-
just scored one of these (Metz 60 CT-4)
thought it might make a handy walkaround flash for my H1
just remembered the trigger voltage horror stories
is it safe
(I am planning to use a good old PC cord synch lead)
S
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=146622\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I use H1 + Metz 70Mz-5 and no problem whatsoever. Don't know @ 60 CT-4, should be O.K
-
Reported to be 5 v.
Look here:
http://www.botzilla.com/photo/strobeVolts.html (http://www.botzilla.com/photo/strobeVolts.html)
-
Reported to be 5 v.
Look here:
http://www.botzilla.com/photo/strobeVolts.html (http://www.botzilla.com/photo/strobeVolts.html)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=146657\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
TA - seems very different to earlier metz60s
S