Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: jsch on October 13, 2007, 05:45:34 pm

Title: Search for a Programm
Post by: jsch on October 13, 2007, 05:45:34 pm
Hi,

I remember there was a program were you could use a large number of images to built a given image. From far it looked like a normal photo. From nearby you saw that it was put together by a huge number of different other photos. Can anyone remember the name?

Thanks a lot.
Best,
Johannes
Title: Search for a Programm
Post by: David Sutton on October 13, 2007, 09:49:26 pm
Quote
Hi,

I remember there was a program were you could use a large number of images to built a given image. From far it looked like a normal photo. From nearby you saw that it was put together by a huge number of different other photos. Can anyone remember the name?

Thanks a lot.
Best,
Johannes
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=145776\")
Try googling "photo mosaics". I think Arcsoft have a program, or look up Wikipedia at [a href=\"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photomosaic]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photomosaic[/url]. David
Title: Search for a Programm
Post by: sniper on October 14, 2007, 05:52:34 am
I seem to remember one called Andreas mosaic?  that was free, don't know if it's still around.  Wayne