Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Giedo on October 11, 2007, 10:32:23 am

Title: Creating a frame in LR
Post by: Giedo on October 11, 2007, 10:32:23 am
I'm used creating frames around my picture in PS.
Can I do this in Lightroom too? Would make the workflow quicker.
Thanks, Giedo
Title: Creating a frame in LR
Post by: francois on October 11, 2007, 10:58:44 am
Quote
I'm used creating frames around my picture in PS.
Can I do this in Lightroom too? Would make the workflow quicker.
Thanks, Giedo
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=145317\")
You can read Sean McCormack's article ([a href=\"http://seanmcfoto.com/lightroom/2007/05/free-frames.html]here[/url]). The basic idea is that you use the ID Plate to make your frame.
Title: Creating a frame in LR
Post by: Giedo on October 24, 2007, 03:31:22 am
Quote
I'm used creating frames around my picture in PS.
Can I do this in Lightroom too? Would make the workflow quicker.
Thanks, Giedo
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=145317\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Sorry for my late reply, I was away for a while. But: Thank you Francois!!
Title: Creating a frame in LR
Post by: RogerW on October 26, 2007, 06:15:26 am
A great trick from Sean - creative thinking wins again!