Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: creativepro on October 08, 2007, 03:15:46 am

Title: Beginners Questions
Post by: creativepro on October 08, 2007, 03:15:46 am
Hullo


Just downloaded 1.2 Lightroom - installed as instructions on screen - However, when I open the 1.2. Icon on desktop - the same installation instructions appear?

Where have I gone wrong?- most frustated.

I have a Mac computer 10.4.10 and would be grateful if simple instructions can be given to an obvious simple person.

Should by some miracle do correctly instal the downloaded 1.2.   Is it possible to keep the icon in the dock?  (Was not able to do this with 1.1. version for some reason)

thank   you



Sue
Title: Beginners Questions
Post by: nik on October 08, 2007, 04:59:28 am
It will be in your Applications Folder, called Adobe Lightroom. When it's open, click and hold for a second or two the lightroom icon in the dock and select 'keep in dock' from the menu that pops up.

-N


Quote
Hullo
Just downloaded 1.2 Lightroom - installed as instructions on screen - However, when I open the 1.2. Icon on desktop - the same installation instructions appear?

Where have I gone wrong?- most frustated.

I have a Mac computer 10.4.10 and would be grateful if simple instructions can be given to an obvious simple person.

Should by some miracle do correctly instal the downloaded 1.2.   Is it possible to keep the icon in the dock?  (Was not able to do this with 1.1. version for some reason)

thank   you
Sue
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=144544\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]