Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: jimgolden on October 04, 2007, 08:27:26 pm

Title: FFF from a Ixpress V96 to share?
Post by: jimgolden on October 04, 2007, 08:27:26 pm
any want to offer up a raw file from an Ixpress v96 from a hassie V series prefferd? I'd take a Ixpress132 as well, but prefer the V96. and yes I've looked all over online, didnt find anything...

thx
jim
Title: FFF from a Ixpress V96 to share?
Post by: Jeff-Grant on October 04, 2007, 09:11:43 pm
PM me and I'll send you one. Anything in particular that you are after?

Quote
any want to offer up a raw file from an Ixpress v96 from a hassie V series prefferd? I'd take a Ixpress132 as well, but prefer the V96. and yes I've looked all over online, didnt find anything...

thx
jim
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=143913\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: FFF from a Ixpress V96 to share?
Post by: jimgolden on October 05, 2007, 01:20:58 am
Quote
PM me and I'll send you one. Anything in particular that you are after?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=143921\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
PM sent...thx Jeff