Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Marcst on October 01, 2007, 03:55:56 am

Title: Graphics tablet?
Post by: Marcst on October 01, 2007, 03:55:56 am
Did I miss something or does Lightroom currently not support graphics tablets?
I think there could be some interesing aspects: Cloning out dust with pressure determining the size of the cloning tool. Or zooming in the navigator based on preassure?

Best,
Marc
Title: Graphics tablet?
Post by: ranjans on October 01, 2007, 09:34:54 am
Quote
Did I miss something or does Lightroom currently not support graphics tablets?
I think there could be some interesing aspects: Cloning out dust with pressure determining the size of the cloning tool. Or zooming in the navigator based on preassure?

Best,
Marc
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=143089\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You missed a lot,
Lightroom does not have yet any tool which can make use of tablet.
Cloning/dust removal is different in lightroom than in PS.
Title: Graphics tablet?
Post by: Marcst on October 01, 2007, 10:44:52 am
Thanks for your response. I am familiar with the LR function of cloning/healing and I like it a lot, especially changing the size via the mouse wheel. I just wondered about support of tablets which would be even better.

Best,
-Marc
Title: Graphics tablet?
Post by: ranjans on October 01, 2007, 12:00:34 pm
Quote
Thanks for your response. I am familiar with the LR function of cloning/healing and I like it a lot, especially changing the size via the mouse wheel. I just wondered about support of tablets which would be even better.

Best,
-Marc
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=143149\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
So what would you want the tablet to do in LR?
Title: Graphics tablet?
Post by: Marcst on October 01, 2007, 03:15:24 pm
Quote
So what would you want the tablet to do in LR?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=143167\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

As I've written in the first posting:

Quote
Cloning out dust with pressure determining the size of the cloning tool. Or zooming in the navigator based on preassure?[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=143089\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]