Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: HickersonJasonC on September 30, 2007, 06:54:27 pm

Title: Dual Display Lightroom
Post by: HickersonJasonC on September 30, 2007, 06:54:27 pm
I'm trying out LR using a dual dislay setup. So far, I really like it and will probably be taking the plunge . . . however . . .

Initially, LR "chose" the correct display to occupy, but recently LR is loading into my Macbook Pro display, which is not ideal. I can't seem to find a way to move the window onto my large lcd display. There also seems no way to resize the window or minimize without selecting View>Minimize or hitting Command>M. What am I missing?
Title: Dual Display Lightroom
Post by: ranjans on September 30, 2007, 10:27:34 pm
Quote
I'm trying out LR using a dual dislay setup. So far, I really like it and will probably be taking the plunge . . . however . . .

Initially, LR "chose" the correct display to occupy, but recently LR is loading into my Macbook Pro display, which is not ideal. I can't seem to find a way to move the window onto my large lcd display. There also seems no way to resize the window or minimize without selecting View>Minimize or hitting Command>M. What am I missing?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=143006\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You are missing the F key

press F until you see the title bar, then you can resize it & drag it to the other monitor.
Title: Dual Display Lightroom
Post by: HickersonJasonC on October 01, 2007, 07:30:47 pm
Thanks. I knew it must be something super simple. Still getting used to this Mac. ..