Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: ranjans on September 30, 2007, 12:56:19 am
-
Display card 7600GT latest nvidia drivers on XP SP2
after running normally for some time LR 1st shows the info in this distorted way
(http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3294/00006969hm2.th.jpg) (http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3294/00006969hm2.jpg)
after a 10-15 mins it start stealing focus from other applications too, lets say I am LR is running in background & I am typing in this forum, suddenly LR wants to come up like this shot.
(http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5858/00006986wn2.th.jpg) (http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5858/00006986wn2.jpg)
It does not happen all over the screen, but happens in selected areas randomly.
Seems LR feels ignored & want attention.
What is causing this, is this a known problem?
-
There was nView problems at the beginning. If there was no issue before the update, that would leave me suspecting that it was the issue.
I know that even when Lightroom is in the background, it still responds to the mouse . Things like hovering over thumbs cause the border colours to change. Your issue is obviously worse than this though.