Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Nat Coalson on September 28, 2007, 08:48:46 pm

Title: Hello from an LL Forum Newbie
Post by: Nat Coalson on September 28, 2007, 08:48:46 pm
Hello all-
I've been lurking around the LL forums for a while but time/priorities etc. have kept me from getting involved more... but since I've just replied to a slew of posts, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself.

I'm a nature and abstract photographer with a background in design, imaging and prepress; I do printing for photographers and artists and teach classes in Lightroom, Photoshop, workflow, printing etc.

I'm happy to have found a new home in an online community that is so well established, and I hope that I can contribute a lot to the discussions.

Cheers!
Title: Hello from an LL Forum Newbie
Post by: wolfnowl on September 29, 2007, 12:01:31 am
Hi Nat, and welcome to the list!

I'm sure your expertise will be appreciated by many here.

Mike.
Title: Hello from an LL Forum Newbie
Post by: ranjans on September 29, 2007, 02:29:20 am
Quote
I'm happy to have found a new home in an online community that is so well established, and I hope that I can contribute a lot to the discussions.

Hi Nat,
Welcome & we all hope to have a further helpful discussions with you & others included.
Title: Hello from an LL Forum Newbie
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 29, 2007, 09:41:01 pm
Welcome aboard, Nat!

I've been enjoying your very lucid explanations of tricky topics already.
Title: Hello from an LL Forum Newbie
Post by: seanmcfoto on September 29, 2007, 11:19:06 pm
Only popping back in after being busy. Nice to see you as an addition here Nat. Looking forward to more of your posts.
Title: Hello from an LL Forum Newbie
Post by: DaHen on September 30, 2007, 11:48:45 am
Quote
I'm happy to have found a new home in an online community that is so well established, and I hope that I can contribute a lot to the discussions.

Cheers!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=142527\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


  Hi Nat,

  Welcome to the forum.    

  DaHen