Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Ed in Tucson on September 27, 2007, 10:33:04 pm
-
Love the slide shows, but when transferring them as links/urls, the slide show is no longer automated. The slide doesn't change unless you hit a cursor. I don't see any settings to address this. What am I missing? Thx
-
Ed-
It sounds like your PDF slideshow will only use autoplay, timing and transitions when playing in the Acrobat application.
If the slideshow is playing within the browser using the Reader plug-in the options may be limited.
Try saving the PDF to your desktop; double click to open it and see if the behavior is the same.
-
Ed-
It sounds like your PDF slideshow will only use autoplay, timing and transitions when playing in the Acrobat application.
If the slideshow is playing within the browser using the Reader plug-in the options may be limited.
Try saving the PDF to your desktop; double click to open it and see if the behavior is the same.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=142508\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
My clients use it for their "virtual tour" of their product; so many people need to click and view it and most of these people are computer "challenged" to a large degree. Besides, we want it simple as possible!
Is this the wrong product to use? It seems simple for a slide show to be viewed the way it's constructed. What am I missing? I really appreciate the expertise.
-
Sounds like for your client a Flash slideshow would be more reliable.