Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => Luminous Landscape Video => Topic started by: John Preston on September 27, 2007, 10:24:12 pm

Title: Bill Atkinson Choice of Ceramic Metal Halides
Post by: John Preston on September 27, 2007, 10:24:12 pm
Does anyone know what kind of fixtures (brand/model number) and lamps (Philips/model number) that he uses when he lights his stone work?

John Preston
Title: Bill Atkinson Choice of Ceramic Metal Halides
Post by: MikeMike on September 28, 2007, 11:30:46 am
IM pretty sure its on the last video journal
Title: Bill Atkinson Choice of Ceramic Metal Halides
Post by: jwhee0615 on September 28, 2007, 12:17:15 pm
Quote
IM pretty sure its on the last video journal
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=142438\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Actually not completely. I want to know this too and I even e-mail Bill inquiring but never got a reply. From his PDF on making the book I can tell that the lights are Altman CDM 150 and that he uses the Philips 150W HID light bulbs. The other stuff i would like to know about is the filter holders and the specific filters.