Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Beginner's Questions => Topic started by: mahleu on September 27, 2007, 09:43:27 am

Title: Can someone tell me what this is...
Post by: mahleu on September 27, 2007, 09:43:27 am
So I have this back which came with my Hasselblad recently (there were all sorts of bits and bobs), this is the only thing which I don't understand. It is a back and clips on, I'm guessing a polaroid back but I can't find anything similar on line.
Title: Can someone tell me what this is...
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on September 27, 2007, 07:20:21 pm
Looks like a cut film holder. You basically take a sheet film, cut it using special Hasselblad scissors, and load it. That way you can develop each shot individually.
Title: Can someone tell me what this is...
Post by: mahleu on September 28, 2007, 03:44:24 am
Quote
Looks like a cut film holder. You basically take a sheet film, cut it using special Hasselblad scissors, and load it. That way you can develop each shot individually.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=142320\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'm guessing that would be in order to compare different films or something? I have 3 inserts for it.