Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: casterle on September 24, 2007, 04:46:34 pm

Title: HP APS version 1.31
Post by: casterle on September 24, 2007, 04:46:34 pm
Perhaps everyone knows this already, but I just found that APS has been updated to version 1.3.1. I just downloaded it from (http://www.gretagmacbeth.com/downloads/HP_APS_Current_Version.exe).

I haven't installed it yet & have no idea what has been changed.

-Leroy
Title: HP APS version 1.31
Post by: neil snape on September 25, 2007, 12:19:53 am
Quote
Perhaps everyone knows this already, but I just found that APS has been updated to version 1.3.1. I just downloaded it from (http://www.gretagmacbeth.com/downloads/HP_APS_Current_Version.exe).

I haven't installed it yet & have no idea what has been changed.

-Leroy
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=141638\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It says there are more new paper types included, and general UI improvements, including help, and help docs.
Title: HP APS version 1.31
Post by: rdonson on September 25, 2007, 06:41:04 am
Thanks, Leroy!!!

I used the "Updates" button within APS to get 1.3.1.


New in Version 1.31

·   Supporting new HP media types
·   Several small bug fixes in the application and documentation

(this info from the install screens)
Title: HP APS version 1.31
Post by: William Chitham on September 26, 2007, 08:28:29 am
BEWARE!
I'd recommend installing this in a separate location to the previous version if possible. I installed it over the top and it doesn't work for some reason. It goes through the calibration process ok but won't print and measure the chart to generate the profile. I'm on Windows XP, by the way.

Will.
Title: HP APS version 1.31
Post by: neil snape on September 26, 2007, 08:35:18 am
I didn't save out the old version but did save the installer for 1.3 in the case of emergency. I haven't yet upgraded on the XP box , but will purposely overwrite it and see if it remains functional.
I'll be sure to save a copy somewhere in case it doesn't work.